STEAMPUNK @ ALTITUDE 2023 VENDOR TERMS & CONDITIONS
AVAILABLE TRADING TIMES & DATES
|10:00 – 16:00||Saturday 6th May|
|9:00 – 15:00||Sunday 7th May|
LOCATION: Nimmitabel village, various locations around the main street and adjacent properties.
Information for Vendors
Most market vendors will be in the Pioneer Memorial Hall. We select a diverse range of art/craft, clothing, jewelry, trade and community stalls that complement each other and are in keeping with the SteamPunk theme all weekend. For 2023 on Sunday, the pseudo Victorian ‘All and Sundry’ market includes some of the finest on the Monaro. Selection and final decision of stalls and site locations is at the discretion of the Event management team.
The following are all taken into consideration when selecting vendors:
- We select all Steampunk stalls based on product quality and diversity. We are happy to host vendors new to this niche market if they can demonstrate their wares. We encourage vendor produced items.
- We select the ‘All and Sundry ‘ finest on the Monaro stalls from vendors that live on the Monaro with demonstrated product quality and
diversity; their product grown, hand-made or produced on the Monaro.
- Stalls are expected to be active during 10:00-16:00 Saturday 6th, May and 09:00-15:00 Sunday 7th May 2023.
- Appearance and stall presentation: a photo of your stall MUST be provided when submitting Vendor application form
- Accurate description of products/services important. Please include a sample list and image/s with Vendor application, and a link to social media or website.
The event is operational rain, hail, snow or sunshine! Outdoor Vendor s should make contingency for cool daily climate to potential wet and cold weather conditions, with gazebo and adequate weights or ropes. Vendors are expected to be active during the times as outlined above. Vendors are responsible for securing awnings, tarpaulins, doors, etc. when closed from trading. Vendors may find accommodation at the Federal Hotel, nearby Nimmitabel Motel, Royal Arms B&B, Nimmitabel Caravan Park or Cooma is 35km.
VENDOR INFORMATION 2023
Stall Application Requirements
Vendors must ensure the following items have been provided with the
Vendor Application Form & Agreement:
• Completed Application Form including all relevant stall particulars
• Photo of stall in past events
• Details of stall products
• Copy of the Certificate of Currency for your Public Liability Insurance (minimum $10 million) showing currency for the duration of
•Proof of vendor fee payment
These items are required for applications to be considered and must be provided at the same time. Please send these by either:
• Email to email@example.com
Withdrawals / Non-Selection
Vendors unsuccessful in applying to this Event will be advised at least 4 weeks prior to the Event, or when appropriate. Fees will
be returned. All consideration will be taken to help with theme compliance. Vendor withdrawals must be notified to Event management at least 2 weeks prior to the Event. Fee may be retained.
Event Location & Background
Nimmitabel’s SteamPunk@Altitude Festival 2023
‘Come What May’
This annual SteamPunk festival is held the first weekend each May.
‘Come What May’ means no matter what, and Nimmitabel is inviting all SteamPunk enthusiasts and visitors from near and far to a fantastical weekend.
The alpine autumn climate of Nimmitabel allows for all steampunk attire to be worn comfortably, and our historic street-scape provides a perfect backdrop. Nimmitabel has a diverse range of shops trading in historic buildings from the Victorian era along the main street. There are many places for activities, high-jinx and photographs along the main street and surrounds, including the Pioneer Memorial Hall and Geldmacher Mill.
Nimmitabel is naturally picturesque with views across to the snow fields from many vantage points around the village.
Nimmitabel is a south-eastern NSW village on the Monaro, 1,100 meters above sea level. At 90 minutes south of Canberra, thirty minutes from Cooma and an hour from Bega and Jindabyne, Nimmitabel is in the middle of everywhere.
Steampunk @ Altitude
attracts visitors from
the morning of Saturday 6th May
until Sunday 7th May 2023.
Trade & Community Vendor Stalls and Displays are an integral part of the Event and provide the public with a colourful village/market style atmosphere.
This brochure provides information required to facilitate vendors’ decision to participate.
For further inquiries please contact us via facebook messenger here or via email at
2023 Vendor Fees
Vendor fees will be $30 per standard stall site for the two days. Vendor fees will be $20 per standard stall for one day. Larger stall sizes may attract extra charges.
Payment in full to be made on application.
Nimmitabel Chamber of Commerce Inc
BSB: 032 720
Account no: 223575
Stall name for reference.